Reonomy is looking for Software Engineers to be based in our HQ in New York, NY.
Reonomy is a venture-backed, technology company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate world. By combining comprehensive and validated data with powerful insights and innovative features, Reonomy empowers appraisers, brokers, lenders and investors to win more business, close more deals and make faster, more informed decisions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Software Engineer at Reonomy you’ll have a major role in creating data and software systems that make commercial real estate information more accessible and actionable for our users.
You will tackle hard challenges everyday across a number of languages and problem spaces.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with your team members to design, build, and maintain Reonomy’s data pipeline
- Developing backend services and systems to support billing, payments, user management
- Creating data systems that ensure quality and consistency of all data our platform
- Working with Product and other Engineers to define interfaces to maximize our ability to quickly leverage our data
- Playing a major role in the future architecture of our expanding platform. We’re a small team so everyone must play a role our technology roadmap
- Writing high quality code, participating actively in code reviews, and consistently helping to ship software, mentor others, help grow our culture and team
- We want polyglot engineers on our team who are pragmatic and use the “right tool for the job”
You’re passionate about data and software development, you genuinely love writing impactful and maintainable code. You have prior experience working with a multi-disciplined team of engineers. You work well as part of a group, you enjoy collaboration, and ultimately you’re excited to be part of a great early stage tech company.
Possessing the following will help you to be successful in this role:
- Expertise in building and scaling ETL/Event processing systems that organize data and manage complex rulesets / business logic
- Advanced/Expert knowledge in SQL and data analysis, structuring, and modeling
- Experience with one or more of the following languages - Scala, Java or Python
- Experience building software applications and services to support online products
- Customer focused and excited about building products that clients need
- Solid verbal and digital communication skills
Navigating CRE markets can be a painfully slow process that is difficult to manage. Assorted processes and tools—some digital, some manual—produce heaps of data. Relevant, up-to-date property specs are buried into the mix, or they're nowhere to be found. We set out to change all that.
Want to learn more about Reonomy? Visit Reonomy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Back-End Node.js Engineer
Engineering Manager (Marketing)
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Cloud Consultant (m/f)
SQL Server DBA
Freelance-to-hire Mechanical Engineer
Interbrand, Cincinnati, OH
Lead Software Engineer, Android
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA