We are a technology company headquartered in New York City, revolutionizing the commercial real estate world. Reonomy creates intuitive products designed to help CRE professionals achieve success by easily finding the information they need. By combining comprehensive and validated data with powerful analytics our customers make faster, more informed decisions. Our investors include Bain Capital Ventures, Softbank Capital, and Primary Venture Partners.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re growing quickly and looking to onboard a talented Accounting Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for owning certain parts of our accounting and financial reporting process such as our monthly financial close procedure and provide support with collections/invoicing. This position offers the opportunity for you to start on the ground floor and use modern systems to support a growing technology company. You’ll be a key contributor to the success of the Finance Team plus have the opportunity to provide financial insights that inform the future of our business.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Helping to manage the overall accounting process across our organization, including but not limited to: AP/AR management, revenue recognition, fixed assets, bank recs, GL, monthly consolidation, taxes (sales, franchise and other corporate)
- Working closely with our VP of Finance to:
- Ensure comprehensive and timely financial reporting
- Implement appropriate financial systems (NetSuite) and processes
- Prepare and monitor performance against annual budgets
- Working with outside firms to ensure tax filings are done in time and correctly, and annual audit is properly completed
- 2-3 years accounting experience within a B2B SaaS environment
- Expertise within Quickbooks and NetSuite is a must have
- Comfortable running variance analyses against plan on a regular basis
- Experience with Bill.com and Expensify are a plus
- Well-versed in multi-state sales and use tax regulation and compliance
- You're more than happy to “roll up your sleeves”, you’re a self starter & more than anything you’re curious, capable & hungry to develop your career
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- Medical, vision and dental health coverage
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts
Navigating CRE markets can be a painfully slow process that is difficult to manage. Assorted processes and tools—some digital, some manual—produce heaps of data. Relevant, up-to-date property specs are buried into the mix, or they're nowhere to be found. We set out to change all that.
Want to learn more about Reonomy? Visit Reonomy's website.
Jobs You May Like
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
Yext, San Francisco, CA
Human Resources Generalist
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Business Systems Analyst
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Senior Revenue Accountant
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior Compliance Specialist
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA