Reonomy, a technology company headquartered in New York City, is revolutionizing the commercial real estate world. Reonomy creates intuitive products designed to help CRE professionals achieve success by easily finding the information they need. By combining comprehensive and validated data with powerful analytics, our customers make faster, more informed decisions. Our investors include Bain Capital Ventures, Softbank Capital, and Primary Venture Partners.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Customer Success team at Reonomy is growing quickly, and looking for a detail-oriented, self-starter to help support our diverse user base -- from junior sales brokers and research analysts to senior commercial real estate executives.
As a Subscription Specialist, you will be responsible for reaching out to at-risk users and accounts, understanding their usage and success on the platform and looking to bring new value points to the conversation by being both a product expert and evangelist.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Meet and exceed CS goals: up-sell targets, saved user percentage, and collected payments.
- Maintain a clean and accurate customer database in CRM
- Manage customer inquiries like product, usability, and billing questions
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- 1 year of client-facing work, including sales, business development, customer success or client services
- Highly organized, detail oriented and collaborative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Appetite for a fast-paced and collaborative working environment
- Previous experience using Intercom, Zendesk, Jira or other messaging/ticketing systems a plus
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- Medical, vision and dental health coverage
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts
Navigating CRE markets can be a painfully slow process that is difficult to manage. Assorted processes and tools—some digital, some manual—produce heaps of data. Relevant, up-to-date property specs are buried into the mix, or they're nowhere to be found. We set out to change all that.
Want to learn more about Reonomy? Visit Reonomy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Heights Mercantile
Warby Parker, Houston, TX
Technical Support Engineer
Twilio, Dublin, Ireland
Customer Experience Associate
Class Pass, Missoula
Help Desk (Part Time)
letgo, New York
Store Associate- Austin
Customer Support Intern
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain