Reonomy is looking for a Product Manager to be based in our HQ in New York, NY.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Manager at Reonomy, you will work with our team of engineers, machine learning specialists, and designers to iterate on our suite of products. We are looking for an entrepreneurial CRE professional who wants to help innovate and execute product initiatives.
You are passionate about commercial real estate, and are fascinated by technology. You want to work in a highly collaborative environment, and you are excited to be part of a great early stage tech company. Ultimately, you are ready to transition into tech with the aim of reshaping the way other CRE professionals work.
Reonomy is a venture-backed, technology company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate world. By combining comprehensive and validated data with powerful insights and innovative features, Reonomy empowers brokers, lenders and investors to win more business, close more deals and make faster, more informed decisions.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Help formulate and execute our product roadmap
- Identify product development opportunities for clients across the CRE ecosystem
- Become an expert on our suite of products and underlying data-sets
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to create a best-in-class user experience
- Define and analyze metrics, and communicate insights back into the development process
- Engage with customers to understand feedback from our users and communicate findings
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, including sales, client success, finance and marketing
Possessing the following will help you to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial real estate
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical skills with track record of success
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Navigating CRE markets can be a painfully slow process that is difficult to manage. Assorted processes and tools—some digital, some manual—produce heaps of data. Relevant, up-to-date property specs are buried into the mix, or they're nowhere to be found. We set out to change all that.