Applications Engineer – Platform and HPC Applications (US Person)
Rescale, Remote (North America)
See jobs at Rescale
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Becoming an expert in how the Rescale platform works, and how it can be applied to customers’ workflows.
- You will be challenged daily on how to best solve our customers’ HPC problems on our platform.
- Providing technical support to our customers, independent software vendors and strategic partners.
- Solving various problems related to the software they are running on Rescale, requiring a high level of understanding of the software and an in-depth understanding of the environment the software runs in.
- Working and communicating directly with customers, designing workflows, conducting benchmarking, and recommending solutions.
- Operating in an interdisciplinary team environment with developers, engineers, business, and sales personnel.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related field.3+ years experience in one or more CAE simulation fields. (Preferably CFD or FEA)1+ year of Linux admin experience.
- Good understanding of Shell/Python scripting.
- Familiarity with HPC, schedulers, and MPI is desirable.
- Must have experience with one or more simulation packages such as: STAR-CCM+, Fluent, CFX, CONVERGE, Comsol, OpenFOAM, WRF, LS-DYNA, Abaqus, or NASTRAN.
- Strongly prefer experience with FUN3D, OVERFLOW, or CART3D.
- Should possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- Due to federal data requirements, must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Manager: Raymond Chow, Applications and Support Engineering Manager
- Team: Chris Langel, Jay Kolla, Radhika Gunavelli, Bruno Sotelo, Nidhi Choudhary, Shashank Kashyap, Serege Sidorou, and Angelo Scattini.
Rescale offers industry-leading software platforms and hardware infrastructure for companies to perform scientific and engineering simulations. Rescale's mission is to provide highly powerful simulation platforms that empower the world's engineers, scientists, developers, and CIO and IT professionals to design innovative products, develop robust applications, and transform IT into unified, agile environments. Founded in early 2011 by Joris Poort and Adam McKenzie, Rescale has quickly become the leading simulation and HPC solution provider. Rescale is located in the heart of San Francisco and brings the latest Silicon Valley technology to customers around the world. Rescale's team consists of industry thought leaders, computer scientists, and domain experts.
Want to learn more about Rescale? Visit Rescale's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like