- Support the Director of Demand Generation by leading Growth marketing and conversion rate optimization across all digital marketing acquisition channels.
- Build landing pages and be responsible for advertising (be very creative).
- You are going to be the center of a mini ad agency that will grow tens of millions in revenue.
- Be as edgy and creative in this space as you desire.
- Be disruptive in the industry.
- You will be responsible for building websites that need to be well versed with the digital side.
- Develop and execute end to end digital acquisition strategy for Rescales targeted B2B segments.
- Optimize acquisition campaigns by analyzing market trends and testing targeted segments.
- Drive innovative ideas, opportunities & solutions to increase conversion rates across all acquisition channels.
- Provide continual testing and strategic analysis on all creative types to improve digital engagements and funnel conversions.
- Work with Marketing Operations to ensure campaign tracking is in place and to build reporting dashboards to measure KPIs.
- Prepare and present recommendations, experimental findings, funnel health, and acquisition results to leadership.
- The Growth Marketing Manager will create and execute global strategies and campaigns to equip.
- Drive the strategies, execute campaigns, and measure/ analyze/report on results to improve and refine the marketing as needed.
Key qualifications include:
- 5+ years of experience in digital/growth marketing role with a focus on B2B customer acquisition.
- Analytically driven with outstanding written and oral communication skills: has a strong understanding of underlying data and able to inform key stakeholders to drive decision making.
- Self-motivated with exceptional attention to details, deadlines, and reporting.
- Proven track record in performing well in a scrappy fast-paced environment with samples and results of past campaigns.
- 3+ years experience using tools across the marketing stack: GA, Optimizely, Adwords, Social Ad platforms, Hubspot, SFDC
Resources to empower you in your role:
- Team structure
- Tools/ tech stack
- Remote flexibility
- Benefit Support
Rescale offers industry-leading software platforms and hardware infrastructure for companies to perform scientific and engineering simulations. Rescale's mission is to provide highly powerful simulation platforms that empower the world's engineers, scientists, developers, and CIO and IT professionals to design innovative products, develop robust applications, and transform IT into unified, agile environments. Founded in early 2011 by Joris Poort and Adam McKenzie, Rescale has quickly become the leading simulation and HPC solution provider. Rescale is located in the heart of San Francisco and brings the latest Silicon Valley technology to customers around the world. Rescale's team consists of industry thought leaders, computer scientists, and domain experts.