In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Full lifecycle recruiting for information technology positions to include sourcing, networking, resume review, screening, interviewing and employment offers both internally and externally
- Working with hiring managers to devise a recruiting plan and write detailed position descriptions
- Creatively sourcing active and passive, high-quality talent; developing creative sourcing strategies for hard-to-fill positions, including direct sourcing and internet recruitment, leveraging industry networks; continuing to build a talent pipeline
- Negotiating and closing talent with offers and starts
- Documenting and reporting in Lever applicant tracking system
- Becoming a credible and trusted talent advisor to hiring managers.
- Screening candidates and establish candidate pools for open position
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Developing candidates through research sources, database sourcing, internet tools, networking and other proactive sourcing techniques.
- Developing and implementing recruiting plans for sourcing, attracting and engaging top talent in the Technology market.
- Communicating regularly with the team and hiring managers to get a clear view of the company's hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Working closely with leadership to develop creative ways for addressing recruitment roadblocks and suggests new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement.
- Coordinating with a cross functional team to ensure the pre-boarding and on-boarding processes provide an exceptional experience for selected candidates.
Key Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of information technology, ed tech recruiting experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Team player who is driven to exceed goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to fully recruit and close candidates with minimal supervision and direction
- Approachable, and calm even during chaos
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Google Suite.
Rescale offers industry-leading software platforms and hardware infrastructure for companies to perform scientific and engineering simulations. Rescale's mission is to provide highly powerful simulation platforms that empower the world's engineers, scientists, developers, and CIO and IT professionals to design innovative products, develop robust applications, and transform IT into unified, agile environments. Founded in early 2011 by Joris Poort and Adam McKenzie, Rescale has quickly become the leading simulation and HPC solution provider. Rescale is located in the heart of San Francisco and brings the latest Silicon Valley technology to customers around the world. Rescale's team consists of industry thought leaders, computer scientists, and domain experts.
Want to learn more about Rescale? Visit Rescale's website.
Jobs You May Like
Quantitative Risk Developer
Allston Trading, Chicago