DACH - Solutions Architect
Rescale, Germany, Austria or Switzerland
See jobs at Rescale
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Lead in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the customer pre-sales engagement, such as customer meetings, presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concepts. Our most successful SAs lead and complete 2-3 POC’s for strategic customers each quarter in under 45 days.
- Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, the customer’s current infrastructure, operations, and workflows. Our SA’s point of contact is usually a literal rocket scientist, CFD or FEA engineer, or aerospace engineer, where you will learn their technical workflow and help migrate their workflows to the cloud and show them how Rescale can make them run faster.
- Gain a deep knowledge of customer’s workflows and HPC environments to provide a tailored solution with a unique value proposition. Our customers sit in the most innovative technologies in the world, from genome sequencing to aeronautical design to crash testing and more.
- Work with customers to define and execute customers’ digital transformation strategy to migrate workloads from on-prem to the cloud. Our SA’s create strategic visions that span from 1 - 5 years.
- Articulate and present Rescale solutions at conferences, user groups, webinars and other industry or partner driven events. Our SA’s attend and present at 5-6 regional and national conferences throughout the year.
What we’re looking for:
- B.S. in engineering, computer science, math, physics or equivalent, M.S. or Ph.D. preferred.
- Expertise in at least one of these areas: HPC, CFD, FEA, Molecular Dynamics, Weather Forecasting, Computational Chemistry, Seismic simulation or Rendering.
- Obsessed with providing the best experience and solutions to the customers.
- Enjoy solving difficult problems and strive to find the best solutions.
- At least 2 years of software, hardware, or cloud experience in a technical role.
- Great presenter and ability to communicate highly technical topics in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Travel required.
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
Rescale offers industry-leading software platforms and hardware infrastructure for companies to perform scientific and engineering simulations. Rescale's mission is to provide highly powerful simulation platforms that empower the world's engineers, scientists, developers, and CIO and IT professionals to design innovative products, develop robust applications, and transform IT into unified, agile environments. Founded in early 2011 by Joris Poort and Adam McKenzie, Rescale has quickly become the leading simulation and HPC solution provider. Rescale is located in the heart of San Francisco and brings the latest Silicon Valley technology to customers around the world. Rescale's team consists of industry thought leaders, computer scientists, and domain experts.
Want to learn more about Rescale? Visit Rescale's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Developer, Full-Stack
Hootsuite, Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Victoria