In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales at the US Department of Energy, NASA, NOAA, and related organizations in order to attain quarterly and annual quotas
- Expanding business with existing customers while driving renewal business, and new incremental business
- Qualifying and closing new accounts, establishing a significant number of new name customers
- Prospecting for new sales opportunities within assigned sales territory; building short term and long term pipeline
You will do this by:
- Engaging and providing sales consulting to defense leaders and their contractors to lead them in a digital transformation
- Utilizing the Rescale Demand Generation Team. We are assembling a World-Class organization to accelerate
- Rescale’s market presence and increase customer engagement
- Leveraging technology and software partners for co-selling and co-solutioning activities
- Developing and coordinating Target Account Plans for identified opportunities
- Providing accurate forecasts on a regular basis as well as other information as required
- Coordinating activities with other organizations within the company required to execute Territory and Account Plans
- Effectively prioritizing and managing numerous activities in a geographical territory
- Traveling to meet customers and prospects at their locations and industry conferences and events
What Will Make You Successful:
- Offering A Unique Perspective - challenge customers to look differently at their business.
- Leading the Sale - guide the customer through the buying process.
- Flexibility - ability to adapt to new approaches, new markets, and new technology paradigms.
- Entrepreneurship - building your business through creativity and smart application of the meshing of your experience and what you learn about new markets and technologies.
- Ownership - you take ownership of your accounts, your territory, and your performance.
- Team Player - you work well with others and encourage all boats to rise together.
Key Qualifications include:
- Minimum of 4 years in a sales position with a record of success in these markets: High Performance Computing (HPC), Cloud Computing (Cloud Service Providers), Software As A Service (SAAS), Software & Services for Government
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must speak English fluently
- Security clearance is not required
- No criminal record
- Value selling skills
- Ability to build one-on-one relationships with customers and identify their business needs
- Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving and negotiation skills. Naturally persuasive and persistent to achieve goals
Rescale offers industry-leading software platforms and hardware infrastructure for companies to perform scientific and engineering simulations. Rescale's mission is to provide highly powerful simulation platforms that empower the world's engineers, scientists, developers, and CIO and IT professionals to design innovative products, develop robust applications, and transform IT into unified, agile environments. Founded in early 2011 by Joris Poort and Adam McKenzie, Rescale has quickly become the leading simulation and HPC solution provider. Rescale is located in the heart of San Francisco and brings the latest Silicon Valley technology to customers around the world. Rescale's team consists of industry thought leaders, computer scientists, and domain experts.
Want to learn more about Rescale? Visit Rescale's website.
Today, our mission is simple: Empower independent business owners to dream big.