In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Prospecting and driving sales at named and territory accounts in an assigned sales region and attaining quarterly and annual quotas. Our AEs carry a $1.2 to 2M quota, depending on level, with uncapped accelerators.
- Engage and provide sales consulting to Executives and senior business leaders to influence investment in the Rescale technology. While you will have a 2:1 resource ratio to our pre-sales engineers, we deeply educate our Account Executives so that they can have technical conversations with all customer points of contact.
- Develop and coordinate Target Account Plans for major identified opportunities. Although we have a well developed lead generation engine, our AEs create 60% of their own pipeline.
- Coordinate activities with other organizations within the company required to execute Account Plans. Entrepreneurial self starters flourish here.
- Qualify and close new name business from marketing leads, establishing a significant number of new logo customers. Our AEs will drive 75% of their quota in new logo customer wins.
- Provide sales support to existing customers as needed while driving renewal business, and new incremental business. Our AEs will drive 25% of their quota through expansion of existing accounts.
- Provide accurate forecasts on a regular basis as well as other information as required. You will forecast weekly your commit, most likely, best case and pipeline numbers to provide transparency of your regional activities.
What Will Make You Successful:
- Hustle - you are excited about getting out into the field and creating business.
- Grit - ability to overcome setbacks and persist until you win.
- Flexibility - ability to adapt to new approaches, new markets, and new technology paradigms.
- Entrepreneurship - building your business through creativity and smart application of the meshing of your experience and what you learn about new markets and technologies.
- Ownership - you take ownership of your accounts, your territory, and your performance.
- Team Player - you work well with others and encourage all boats to rise together.
Key Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 4 years in a related sales position with a record of success.
- CRM system experience (i.e. Salesforce).Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build one on one relationships with customers and identify their business needs.
- Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced negotiation skills. Naturally persuasive and persistent to achieve goals.
- General computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the G Suite of products.
Rescale offers industry-leading software platforms and hardware infrastructure for companies to perform scientific and engineering simulations. Rescale's mission is to provide highly powerful simulation platforms that empower the world's engineers, scientists, developers, and CIO and IT professionals to design innovative products, develop robust applications, and transform IT into unified, agile environments. Founded in early 2011 by Joris Poort and Adam McKenzie, Rescale has quickly become the leading simulation and HPC solution provider. Rescale is located in the heart of San Francisco and brings the latest Silicon Valley technology to customers around the world. Rescale's team consists of industry thought leaders, computer scientists, and domain experts.
Want to learn more about Rescale? Visit Rescale's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one