Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-3 years of product management experience at fast-paced, high-scale consumer tech companies
- Experience integrating and driving next-gen marketing automation and CRM tools
- Exceptional technical ability and experience integrating with real-time big data tools and systems
- Strong analytical ability, and experience making data based decisions
- Experience working with Engineers, Designers and Marketers in an Agile environment
- Solid understanding of web and app technologies. Former engineer is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and an innovator
- Committed and versatile learner
What You'll Do
- Create unique digital experiences for RMN customers, at the 1:1 level, at scale and in real time
- Work with engineers and Big Data partners to build data sets that generate right-time, right-place offers, striking a balance between consumer savings and retailer incrementality
- Work with Product Leaders to set, socialize and execute on quarterly goals - you be responsible for your critical metrics.
- Develop a deep understanding and compassion for our customers, both consumers and retail/brand partners and use this knowledge to identify and solve problems.
- Own the product roadmap for your team and work across functions to execute it.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
RetailMeNot is the ultimate savings destination, connecting millions of consumers to the retailers, brands and restaurants they love—both online and in-store. With a presence in North America, the United Kingdom and France, we help drive engagement and sales for more than 70,000 brands internationally.
From the best digital promotions and discount eGift cards to quick cash back offers and dining discounts, our teams are dedicated to innovating new solutions that drive ROI for our brand partners, satisfy our consumers and create the best workplace environment for our employees.
Want to learn more about RetailMeNot? Visit RetailMeNot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Head of Product
Brit + Co, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager - Monetization
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA
HealthTap, San Francisco, CA OR Palo Alto, CA
Senior Product Manager, Packaging and Ecosystem Integrations - US or Europe