Staff Fullstack Software Engineer
RetailMeNot, Remote (US)
We’re Disrupting the Way the World Sees Deals
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience.
- You have 7+ total industry experience
- You have 3+ years of experience with Python, PHP, or related technologies.
- You have deep understanding of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- You have a strong desire to learn new technologies and methods, staying up to date on modern frameworks and libraries.
- You love solving big problems at scale.
- You have made mistakes along the way, but you learned from them.
- You don't limit yourself to one end of the development stack.
What You'll Do
- You will participate in the overall system design and architecture.
- You will be a mentor to team members.
- You will advocate to continually improve quality and engineering practices.
- You'll be working closely with Docker and Kubernetes to containerize and scale infrastructure.
- You will investigate new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization.
- You will champion automation: tools improvement, process automation and innovation.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies and believe in an ever-growing diversity of technology platforms.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
RetailMeNot is the ultimate savings destination, connecting millions of consumers to the retailers, brands and restaurants they love—both online and in-store. With a presence in North America, the United Kingdom and France, we help drive engagement and sales for more than 70,000 brands internationally.
From the best digital promotions and discount eGift cards to quick cash back offers and dining discounts, our teams are dedicated to innovating new solutions that drive ROI for our brand partners, satisfy our consumers and create the best workplace environment for our employees.
Want to learn more about RetailMeNot? Visit RetailMeNot's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.