Senior Quality Engineer, Mobile
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
We’re Disrupting the Way the World Sees Deals
Who You Are
- You are a Quality Engineer that has experience implementing test automation frameworks and driving adoption of test automation
- You take the lead. Whether it's formulating a strategy or jumping in to put out a fire, you rise to the challenge to be part of the solution
- You're a test architect. You find the best strategy to test anything put in front of you from small features to large systems
- You have extensive experience with Native Application, Continuous Integration, API and integration testing frameworks
- You will have experience with Espresso, XCTests and/or other mobile test automation tools
- You’re passionate about problem-solving and excel at critical thinking
- You have 5+ years of experience in SDLC
- You've got a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or bachelor's degree in an equivalent STEM field
What You'll Do
- You'll validate new features and ensure we don’t break existing experiences
- You'll automate tests because you understand the need to scale, reuse, and deliver software faster
- You'll collaborate with Software and Quality Engineers to build robust tests and tools
- You'll maintain and improve existing test frameworks and documents
- You'll improve everyone around you by inspiring your colleagues and providing constructive feedback
- You'll grow your skills by tackling new challenges and getting out of your comfort zone
- You'll explore new tech and testing solutions
Who We Are
- We are a tight-knit mobile engineering team committed to delivering excellent Applications.
- We use a mix of technologies: Java, Kotlin, Swift, MySQL, MongoDB, and AWS.
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from as well as an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies.
- We have an excellent Mobile Quality Engineering team.
- We'll provide you amazing benefits.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
- We provide the some of the best tools to get the job done, including top-of-the-line equipment.
RetailMeNot is the ultimate savings destination, connecting millions of consumers to the retailers, brands and restaurants they love—both online and in-store. With a presence in North America, the United Kingdom and France, we help drive engagement and sales for more than 70,000 brands internationally.
From the best digital promotions and discount eGift cards to quick cash back offers and dining discounts, our teams are dedicated to innovating new solutions that drive ROI for our brand partners, satisfy our consumers and create the best workplace environment for our employees.