What you will be working on
- Developing major application features for the platform
- Building MVP experiments for new product ideas
- Helping to architect frontend / backend frameworks
- Working with designers and other team members to understand our users and help guide product decisions
- Implementing standards and practices to improve and maintain code quality
- Shipping code every day!
What we're looking for from you:
- A smart and driven developer that is motivated to build a great product
- Great communication skills and a desire to collaborate with the team
- Deep experience with building web applications
- An interest in taking on more responsibility and ownership over time
- Technical degree (though brilliant dropouts are welcome!)
- Attention to detail and a good general sense of design
- Understanding and use of design patterns
- Solving complex and challenging hurdles
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Python, AngularJS, Google App Engine, React, or Django
- Can contribute towards UI/UX and product design
- Have knowledge regarding enterprise software, marketing and advertising tech, e-commerce products, or photo and video content creation
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Convenient location in downtown SF’s financial district near Market Street
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
Revfluence is the leading content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? Revfluence enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers, and creators and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 120+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our team!
Want to learn more about Revfluence? Visit Revfluence's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Data Applications, Homes
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
iOS Developer - Core Mobile
Shopify, Montreal - Office
Systems Engineer - Developer productivity
Tradeshift, Copenhagen, Denmark
Gemini, NYC, PDX
Social Science Researcher
OpenAI, San Francisco