What you will be working on:
- Building and architecting backend frameworks and components to add support for new product features and functionality
- Working on making the codebase maintainable, modular, extensible and well tested to support our growing team of engineers
- Maintaining both private and public APIs
- Extending infrastructure to store and analyze large amounts of data
- Optimizing performance at the application layer
- Ensuring good deployment practices are always in place
- Implementing standards and best practices for security, data privacy, and to improve and maintain code quality
- Taking ownership of a major part of the codebase and shipping code regularly!
What we're looking for from you:
- A smart and driven developer that is motivated to build a great codebase
- Great communication skills and a desire to collaborate with the team
- Experience with Python and one of Django or Google App Engine, or enough experience to show you can quickly become an expert
- Technical degree (though brilliant dropouts are welcome!)
- Attention to detail while still being able to move quickly
- Understanding of general software design patterns and industry best practices
- An obsession with uptime and code correctness
- Deep experience with building web applications
- An understanding of database design and performance
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with enterprise software, marketing and advertising tech, e-commerce products, or photo and video content creation
- Have previous experience working at startup
- Are willing and able to work full stack when developing application features
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Convenient location in downtown SF’s financial district near Market Street
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
Revfluence is the leading content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? Revfluence enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers, and creators and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 120+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our team!
Want to learn more about Revfluence? Visit Revfluence's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.