Sales Development Associate - North America
Revinate, San Francisco
We’re dramatically changing the way hoteliers connect with their guests.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that hoteliers deserve better. The global hotel sector is a booming $500B+ industry, yet hotels are facing many complex challenges, including increased pressure from online travel agencies and intense competition from ever-growing room inventory and the shared economy. That coupled with aging, cumbersome technology is making the job of the hotelier more difficult than ever. At Revinate, we use cutting edge technology to build powerful software for hotels to take back control and drive direct revenue. The simplicity and beautiful UX of our solutions are a breath of fresh air in an industry of old technology.
Do you have the perseverance, grit and the “never give up” attitude to convert inbound and outbound leads?
The Sales Development Representative is a critical member of the sales team and an initial step on the path to a highly successful sales career at Revinate. You will be responsible for cold calling and booking meetings our Major Account Executives. You will also follow up on leads generated by the marketing team and conduct research to identify potential prospects. Once a prospect is identified, it will be part of your job to understand the prospect's needs and to determine how the Revinate solution will meet those needs.
We're looking for someone with hunger and motivation to control his/her own destiny. Our organization thrives on our fun and fast paced atmosphere and if you are looking for the perfect place to start your sales career, Revinate is the company for you. Compensation is competitive and sales related bonuses offer substantial opportunity to increase earnings.
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling
- Set up meetings and demos for the Major Account Executive
- Work closely with your sales reps to maximize efficiency of sales team
- Prepare meetings for important prospects by drawing up insights of their situation and needs
- Continually innovate and look for ways to improve lead generation and prospecting efforts
- Develop creative avenues to gain access to decision makers
- Meticulously manage prospect data using Salesforce
- Create a business plan of how you will achieve your goals
- Participate in trade shows and other corporate promotional programs in support of sales prospecting efforts
- Minimum 1 year experience with lead generation by cold calling prospects
- Proficiency in Spanish highly preferred
- Comfortable in prospecting and cold calling new potential customers
- Innovative approaches to calling and emailing
- Strong team player that also excels as a high-performing individual contributor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience through internships or jobs strongly preferred
- Fast on computer / electronic systems for tracking and recording and finding data
- Bachelor’s degree
- This is an entry level position within the sales team
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Benefits Package: Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- Discretionary Time Off: You’re in control of your rest and relaxation
- Family support: Parental leave for those expecting new family members
- Equity: You're an owner in the company as we build it together
- Tools & Tech: We empower our employees with the hardware, training, and other materials to help you succeed
- Extraordinary culture: Focused on learning and every employee’s personal and professional development
- Change an industry: We’re transforming the way hotels connect with guests, and having fun while we do it
- Meaningful work: You'll have an opportunity to make a major impact on our company and, as a result, the hospitality industry
- Amazing co-workers: You'll be surrounded by a passionate, high performing, collaborative team that can help you learn something new every day
Headquartered in The Presidio of San Francisco, with offices in Amsterdam and Singapore, Revinate seeks to build specialized and easy-to-adopt technology to solve these challenges. Revinate enables hoteliers to transform their guest data into revenue. With Revinate Marketing and Revinate Guest Feedback, hoteliers are empowered to make smarter decisions, resulting in increased direct revenue and guest engagement. Much like the industry we serve, we are a team of hard-working and passionate individuals who love our customers and are committed to surprising and delighting them with every new innovation and disruption.
The company is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Benchmark Capital, Tenaya Capital, and Sozo Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Amsterdam and Singapore, Revinate counts tens of thousands of the world’s leading hotels as customers.
To learn more, please visit www.revinate.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powerful Technology, Passionate People, Global Impact Revinate is a rapidly growing SaaS start-up in Silicon Valley changing the hospitality industry. Revinate designs and develops technology to improve the guest experience at hotels worldwide. Our culture is focused on generating bold ideas and having the bravery to pursue them. Revinate helps hotels know more about their guests so they can deliver personalized experiences that create valuable relationships and lifelong customers. Revinate is well-funded by leading investment firms Benchmark Capital, Tenaya Capital, Northgate Capital, Industry Ventures, Formation 8, and Tao Capital. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore and San José, Costa Rica. Revinate counts over 30,000 of the world’s leading hotels as customers. To learn more, please visit www.revinate.com or email [email protected]
Want to learn more about Revinate? Visit Revinate's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Lead (LA)
Knotel, Knotel LA
Sales & Partnerships Manager (w/m/div) für ein neues finleap Venture
FinLeap GmbH, Berlin, Berlin-Brandenburg Metropolitan Region Germany