Senior Full Stack Engineer
Revinate, Remote - US
We’re dramatically changing the way hoteliers connect with their guests.
Navis and Revinate have joined forces, forming one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. NAVIS' Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
Revinate is seeking a full-stack engineer to join our application development team. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies to build products for our clients that enable them to better understand their guests and thus be able to deliver exceptional personalized experiences to them. You will have complete autonomy and ownership of what you build and are involved right from the start in the architecture and design process. You should be self-aware, have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, and have a strong interest in experimenting with new technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Has 5+ years of full-stack experience in Java and React
- Has strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns
- Has evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Experience or highly familiar with microservice architecture
- Strong knowledge in Java Spring framework is a plus
- Experience with Graph Database is a plus
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
Remote US Based
What You’ll Bring
- Contributing at every level to our latest web application product
- Develop a world class user interface that provides the best experience in product usage
- Design efficient APIs to interact with our Guest Data Platform for both internal and external users
- Deploy code to our containerized production environment following CI/CD best practices
- Improve our application’s overall performance by implementing, maintaining, and tuning our search and NoSQL data stores
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
NAVIS/Revinate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Powerful Technology, Passionate People, Global Impact Revinate is a rapidly growing SaaS start-up in Silicon Valley changing the hospitality industry. Revinate designs and develops technology to improve the guest experience at hotels worldwide. Our culture is focused on generating bold ideas and having the bravery to pursue them. Revinate helps hotels know more about their guests so they can deliver personalized experiences that create valuable relationships and lifelong customers. Revinate is well-funded by leading investment firms Benchmark Capital, Tenaya Capital, Northgate Capital, Industry Ventures, Formation 8, and Tao Capital. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore and San José, Costa Rica. Revinate counts over 30,000 of the world’s leading hotels as customers. To learn more, please visit www.revinate.com or email [email protected]
Want to learn more about Revinate? Visit Revinate's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.