Sr. Designer, Retention Marketing
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Your Ring of Security Starts at the Front Door
In this position, you'll be responsible for
- Designing and building email marketing campaigns to support our engagement strategy vision
- Ensure that the brand is maintained across all emails and live up to the highest standards
- Managing relationships across engagement, marketing and technology functions to determine appropriate content, cadence, and creative
- Collaborating with Email Marketing Team to prioritize email initiatives, develop testing plans, automation/lifecycle strategies, and reporting
- Use insights from customer data to strategically segment and personalize email messaging
- Improving all KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, and business goals
- Staying informed on the changing landscape of email marketing, including trends, best practices, and new tools/technologies
- Art Direction and Brand Narratives, working alongside a dedicated copywriter and strategist to define narratives across all email communications.
Daily responsibilities include
- Interpret creative briefs, documented channel-specific best practices, and previous performance data to produce high-performing creative.
- Provide feedback for creative briefs and contribute ideas to the creative process.
- Execute multiple design projects pertaining to customer outreach, sales, transactional emails, lifecycle emails and more
- Digest and implement design feedback from multiple stakeholders in real-time
- Partner with Email Marketing Manager and front-end developers to export assets for HTML and CSS-friendly designs
- Communicate directly with internal stakeholders to successfully and efficiently meet the deliverable requirements of a project.
You might be a good fit if you have
- 4+ years of experience functioning in an Email Marketing role
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS, email coding and experience creating responsive, personalized emails
- Knowledge of A/B Testing and deliverability best practices
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms
- Ability to understand and interpret critical email metrics
- Basic knowledge of CRM
- Eagerness to learn and thrive with a fast-growing, technologically advanced company
- Preferred background in Smart home including operations, sales and marketing
- Demonstrate a love and passion for everything design- and art-related.
- Have a strong understanding of the latest design tools, concepts, and technologies.
- Ability to identify overarching digital design issues and opportunities and implement effective solutions.
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and come up with ideas that are relevant and enticing.
- General knowledge and experience across the entire marketing spectrum.
- Have a highly creative mind with impeccable taste.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a graphic and web designer.
- Strong portfolio showcasing responsive web design work and beautiful comps that communicate large concepts.
- Ability to write front-end code.
- Deep understanding of current design trends and technologies.
- Strong understanding and experience with various web design software.
- Proven experience creating designs that impacts user engagement and website conversions.
- Experience creating and editing themes/sites for Wordpress, Bigcommerce, Magento, etc. is a plus.
Ring is on a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Ring lets you stop crime before it happens. Because with Ring, you’re always home.
Want to learn more about Ring? Visit Ring's website.
Jobs You May Like
Content Marketing Manager
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Email Marketing Manager
Home Chef, 400 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60611 (Downtown)
Marketing Manager, TIME
Time Inc., New York, NY
Director, Demand Generation & Growth
Pond5, New York City
Director of International Marketing
Rapid7, Reading, England, United Kingdom