- Oversee tester onboarding to beta testing project & participation.
- Ensure testers have the necessary equipment and are capable of assisting against our testing initiatives.
- Support testers in active projects who are experiencing issues with the test device/app against our products in the Alpha, Beta and even Field (market) stages of their life cycle testers may encounter issues.
- Assist testers identify issues found while testing and escalate if needed.
- Manage the feedback submitted by testers, whether that be bug submissions, suggestions, discussion forum topics or journal entries. This is a crucial part of the job as the success of the project is dependent on the feedback coming in and circulating through the organization.
- Review feedback to identify trends.
- Draft and submit reports to UX Researchers and Project Managers for further analysis, but are encouraged to do this analytical work themselves.
- Bachelor Degree in technical field or equivalent experience in project management.
- 1+ year of experience in Project Coordinator or Manager role.
- 1+ year of experience in technical troubleshooting.
- Experience interacting with customers verbally and digitally.
- Experience creating public facing communications.
- Experience working with various stakeholder teams (product, engineering, marketing and design).
- Prior experience in product quality, testing software and hardware products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with data analytics, reporting results and identifying trends.
- Experience running multiple projects at the same time while maintaining test schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with Project Management tools (Monday, JIRA, Microsoft Project).
- Adaptable and willing to wear whichever hat that gets the job done.
- Impeccable organization skills with attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with the Centercode platform, JIRA, and G Suite.
Ring is on a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Ring lets you stop crime before it happens. Because with Ring, you’re always home.
Want to learn more about Ring? Visit Ring's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Consumer Team
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Senior Product Owner - Barcelona
Senior Software Engineer
Product Manager - Detection & Response
Exabeam, San Mateo, CA
Technical Product Manager
Product Manager - Cloud Foundry - SF
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, CA