Sr. Security Technical Program Manager
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Your Ring of Security Starts at the Front Door
- Interact with Project Sponsors, Technical Program Managers and multiple Development Teams to deliver security best practices throughout product lifecycles.
- Help drive products development and business units to adhere to compliance programs such as GDPR, ISO27001, IS027018, SOC 2 and PCI programs.
- Translate business and legal requirements to technical implementation.
- Assist compliance programs by assessing control frameworks and compliance risks and fulfilling evidence requests.
- Operate a rhythm of the business for managing changes to the control environment and in the preparing of audits; guide control owners in documenting their own control activities and confirm readiness of controls for audit and/or certification.
- Drive process improvements and control implementation projects in coordination with key stakeholders and the service teams. This includes the resolution of audit findings, and the execution of projects originated from internal assessments.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Organizing and driving Pen Test program.
- Deliver and manage Security Score Card and Metric Report for the business.
- Perform security engagement with various business units in an advisory role.
- 3+years’ experience managing complex technology projects
- Prior experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross functional projects
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+years equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Quantitative analytical abilities.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Technical background being familiar with AWS cloud services, Open Source and other modern technologies.
- Have a solid understanding of data classification and management as it applies to the business.
- Experience in privacy, security, or compliance working with attorneys.
Ring is on a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Ring lets you stop crime before it happens. Because with Ring, you’re always home.
Want to learn more about Ring? Visit Ring's website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Product Marketing Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Product Designer (UX)
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Delivery Lead / Technical Program Manager (m/f/x)
Common Networks, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager, Ad Targeting
Quantcast, San Francisco
Software Engineer II
Rapid7, El Segundo, CA (LA Area)