E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Ring, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Your Ring of Security Starts at the Front Door
- Partner with the account managers in the different countries to develop initiatives to drive the business in the retailers’ websites through assortment strategies, marketing, and promotional ideas in support of Ring’s unique selling proposition.
- Own the account planning from a marketing perspective, building programs to drive consideration, conversion, and education.
- Ensure the delivery and execution of the best content on retailers’ websites, such as product images, description, videos.
- Manage multiple customer-related projects including briefing for page content, merchandising and search optimization
- Support new product initiatives (product launches, product transitions) through execution at retailers’ websites.
- Support brand strategy in these platforms to ensure that all marketing elements enhance and leverage the brand equity with all constituents.
- Conduct analysis on marketing campaigns to measure the success, and present learnings to internal teams to help inform future business decisions
- 3+ years experience in marketing and account management.
- Good understanding of digital marketing, online content and conversion optimization.
- Fluent in English and either German or French. Extra points if you can communicate in the 3 of them.
- Cross-team coordination, project management, customer-facing skills
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor with the ability to work in high pressure environment.
- Demonstrate leadership skills in all aspects of managing the customer, category, and team members.
- Act independently to successfully manage customer and category issues with a bias for action.
Ring is on a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Ring lets you stop crime before it happens. Because with Ring, you’re always home.
Want to learn more about Ring? Visit Ring's website.
Jobs You May Like
University Programs Intern - Spring 2019 (Paid)
Uncubed, New York, NY
OTA Insight, London
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Senior Marketing Automation Specialist (EMEA)
Medallia, London, United Kingdom
Partnerships Marketing Manager
Samsara, San Francisco
Senior Visual (Brand) Contract Designer
Optimizely, San Francisco CA, US