- Work with Creative Directors and the design team to develop design concepts, gather information, discuss alternatives, gain approval and review design specifications.
- Oversee the development and execution of retail concepts, including POS and display, merchandising, and packaging design.
- Ability to demonstrate new thinking around where creative boundaries between digital and physical integration come together to deliver new and innovative retail customer experiences.
- Create concepts, sketches, graphics, and high-fidelity executions in support of in-store experiences, packaging, brand, and marketing campaigns.
- Oversee routine and complex duties in the preparation of printing specifications, working with vendors to verify print specifications.
- Understand and respond to performance data (metric tests, usability studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs.
- 8+ years of experience in design with a strong retail design is required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, advertising, or related fields.
- Online portfolio reflecting creative and art direction expertise for campaigns that may include 2D/3D graphic design, environmental design, interactive, motion graphics, print, video or web.
- Knowledge of four-color printing process especially large format printing.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Design, Advertising, or related fields preferred.
- Effective communicator and storyteller with the ability to find the best approach to verbally and visually communicate an idea and articulately present it to other team members, clients, and agency partners.
- An understanding of all aspects of client-focused brand and marketing creative, including brand development, social, digital, advertising, retail/POS, media and environmental/experiential design.
- Demonstrated experience managing creative processes through external agencies, internal teams and freelancers.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully defend your design decisions to executive management.
- Proficiency in tools for design, 3D modelling and animation.
- Retail design experience is required.
- Expert understanding of the trends in smart home and mobile.
Ring is on a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Ring lets you stop crime before it happens. Because with Ring, you’re always home.
Want to learn more about Ring? Visit Ring's website.
Jobs You May Like
Frontend Developer - Game Business Components
Handshake, San Francisco
Intern (m/f/d) - Design (6 months)
Interbrand, Cologne, Germany
Experience Designer Intern
Offsite Layout Designer
Airbnb, Seattle, WA, United States