- Responsible for managing and controlling performance, cost and capacity of external fulfillment logistics provider (3PL)
- Contribute and lead major projects within the NA Fulfillment / Supply Chain / Transportation to support business and selection growth.
- Monitor and analyze customer experience and delivery performance
- Maintain and develop KPI and SLA with 3PL/carriers though daily management.
- Contribute to process improvements and cost optimization initiatives in collaboration with the NA Fulfillment Operations, Supply Chain, Retail, E-commerce Team, Customer Service and Transportation management.
- Prioritize projects and IT feature requests, evaluate and set stakeholder expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information across company
- Willingness to travel and have hands on management at So Cal 3PL’s
- Ability to manage a small team if needed, leadership and communication skills
- Qualified to degree level or other equivalent qualification
- 2+ years of work experience and interested in developing a successful career within a 3PL logistics provider, supply chain, logistics and distribution or operations environment in an international company.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality.
- Proven Project Management experience in a related industry.
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Business case decision-making, complex problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail.
- Team player who can facilitate successful project work, operating to deadlines.
- Strong data analysis skills - Ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data.
- Ability to exceed expectations relating to quality and productivity.
- Good computer literacy (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word)
Ring is on a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Ring lets you stop crime before it happens. Because with Ring, you’re always home.
Want to learn more about Ring? Visit Ring's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Associate
Luno, Cape Town
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Blue Bottle Coffee, Brooklyn, NY
Head of Licensing Projects
Customer Service Expert - UK
Enjoy, North London, England
Junior 3D Artist
Vertebrae Inc, Santa Monica
Flow Kana, Sacramento, CA