Software Development Engineer - Security
Your Ring of Security Starts at the Front Door
- Develop integration and tools to manage security audits and inspection of Ring technology.
- Develop deployment solutions and build scripts to automate end to end software automation.
- Work with data analysis systems that gain insight into security driven use cases.
- Participate in software/platform architectural discussions, and work with the engineering team on security best practices.
- Work with the AWS API to automate security testing.
- Generate threat models and produce risk assessments.
- Develop web application/API technology using such frameworks as Django, Django Rest Framework, Flask, and Ruby on Rails.
- Analyze and profile the attack surface of software and hardware technology.
- Provide incident response coverage during Dublin working hours.
- 3+ years of experience in a software development role.
- 1 or more years in a security operations role.
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS and all of the associated services.
- Experience working with data analytics systems and creating BI visualizations.
- Experience administering the Linux operating system.
- 2+ years of experience with either Python, Ruby, GoLang, or Bash/Shell scripting.
- 2+ years of experience with such ORMs as SQL-Alchemy and ActiveRecord.
- 2+ years of experience using database technologies such as RDS, MySQL, DynamoDB, and PostgreSQL.
- 2+ years of experience with Python’s pip, rubygems, and other software package management systems.
- 2+ years of experience with data modeling and data architecture..
- 2+ years of experience in developing and administering CI/CD technology and workflows.
- 2+ years of experience using docker containerization, and docker orchestration technology such as Kubernetes.
- 2+ years of experience in administration of AWS-IAM, Okta, and IDP technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in web application security assessments and tooling.
- Understands basic principles of cryptography.
- Familiar with the OWASP top ten.
- 2+ years of experience with the AWS cloud compute security model.
Ring is on a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Ring lets you stop crime before it happens. Because with Ring, you’re always home.
Want to learn more about Ring? Visit Ring's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud - Developer Tools Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineer
Lucid, New Orleans
Senior Data Scientist
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Senior Software Architect, Programmatic Advertising
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Engineering Manager - Platform
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654