Channel Marketing Manager
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Your Ring of Security Starts at the Front Door
- Drive and develop account specific marketing plans and programs for key retailers with support from Account Managers, including in-store presence, product assortment, promotions, merchandising, ATL advertising, social, CRM to drive sell through
- Partner with sales team to develop initiatives to win new business at strategic customers through assortment strategies, and promotional ideas as well as articulation of Ring’s unique selling proposition
- Develop high quality customer presentations with strong articulation of ideas that address customer needs and leverage data to support fact-based selling and product sell-in strategies
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in all aspects of managing the customer, category, and team members. Promote teamwork. Show initiative. Act independently to successfully manage customer and category issues to a timely close
- Develop strong relationship with the retailers, Sales Team, Field Marketing Team, 3rd party agencies and Global sales and Marketing Teams
Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational and strategic skills; ability to manage multiple complex projects and initiatives in a fast paced environment and deliver on deadline and on budget
- A hands-on attitude, analytically strong, creative, with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Project management
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to turn data into action
- Marketing strategy and tactics
- Creativity / innovation / problem solving
- Strong team orientation
- Strong written and presentation skills
- 3-5 years of marketing, brand, retail or channel management or consumer products experience
- Experience working with National and Regional retailers and resellers
About Ring Inc.
The Ring Story If not for my wife, the Ring™ Video Doorbell would not exist. Inventors come up with a lot of bad ideas and she has heard them all. One night I shared my idea for reinventing the doorbell. She loved it! Not just for the obvious convenience but for the security of now being able to safely answer the door from anywhere. She said “This is like caller ID for the front door” I hope that you enjoy the Ring™ Video Doorbell as much as we do, and I look forward to hearing your stories about the product.
Want to learn more about Ring Inc.? Visit Ring Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Partner Manager - Southeast
DoorDash, Atlanta, Georgia
Business Development Representative (Washington, DC)
PlanGrid, Washington, D.C.
Business Development Director - Spain, Portugal and Italy
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Outside Sales Executive
Interbrand, Cincinnati, OH
Business Development Representative