Growth and Analytics Manager, Mobile
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Your Ring of Security Starts at the Front Door
- Exceptional Problem solving, analytical skills and decision making
- Able to effectively handle difficult and stressful situations with poise, tact, and patience, while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Able to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
- Flexible, self-motivated, and proactive out-of-the-box and critical thinker
Communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability and willingness to give and receive honest, balanced feedback
Work management, organization and planning
- Organized with strong attention to detail, efficient time management, and the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Independently and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
Customer and business focus
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to adjust approach to effectively interact with customers at all organizational and technical levels
- Focus on excellent customer service and user needs
Values and ethics
- Demonstrates competence and character that inspires trust
- Wants to help reduce crime in neighborhoods!!
Improve the overall user experience (efficiency, funnels, flows)
- Identify new ways to grow existing Daily Active Users (free & paid)
- Identify new ways to monetize products and grow advertising and subscription revenue
- 2+ years of analytics experience with native mobile apps on both Android and iOS required
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analysis / modeling at a top-tier institution.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Statistics, Math or similar
- Experience in data visualization platforms (Looker)
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Advanced skill level using Excel
- Experience with data structure
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritizing multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Familiar with Agile team methodologies and ceremonies
- Experience with metrics and marketing platforms like Apptimize, Localytics, AppBoy, Google Analytics, Fabric/Crashlytics, Appsflyer, Branch.io, Mixpanel, etc.
Nice to have
- Solid working knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., Python), experience with analytical software (especially R or SAS), or relevant programming skills.
About Ring Inc.
The Ring Story If not for my wife, the Ring™ Video Doorbell would not exist. Inventors come up with a lot of bad ideas and she has heard them all. One night I shared my idea for reinventing the doorbell. She loved it! Not just for the obvious convenience but for the security of now being able to safely answer the door from anywhere. She said “This is like caller ID for the front door” I hope that you enjoy the Ring™ Video Doorbell as much as we do, and I look forward to hearing your stories about the product.
Want to learn more about Ring Inc.? Visit Ring Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
University Recruiter - Closer
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Robinhood, Palo Alto
Squarespace, New York, NY
Procurement and Inventory Coordinator
Kobalt Music Group, London
Recruiter (Product and Design)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA