Regional Demand Planner - Europe
Ring Inc., Amsterdam, Netherlands
Your Ring of Security Starts at the Front Door
- Define and own regional demand planning processes, ensuring best in class forecasting models and data are in place.
- Liaise with global sales and operations planning on supply and regional inventory management
- Manage the overall regional sales and operations planning landscape, e.g. demand forecasting, supply co-ordination and inventory management.
- Act as second in command to regional sales operations director.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on projects with sales, finance and marketing
- 5-10 years experience with sales and operations planning in an international environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of S&OP and demand planning processes
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office programs, experience with NetSuite a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience with predictive analytics/statistical modeling is a plus
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Masters degree preferred
- Fluent in English, fully conversant in German
- Must be able to travel
About Ring Inc.
The Ring Story If not for my wife, the Ring™ Video Doorbell would not exist. Inventors come up with a lot of bad ideas and she has heard them all. One night I shared my idea for reinventing the doorbell. She loved it! Not just for the obvious convenience but for the security of now being able to safely answer the door from anywhere. She said “This is like caller ID for the front door” I hope that you enjoy the Ring™ Video Doorbell as much as we do, and I look forward to hearing your stories about the product.