Growth and Analytics Manager
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Your Ring of Security Starts at the Front Door
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years of experience in quantitative analysis / modeling at a top-tier institution
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Statistics, Math or similar
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Experience at a top tier management consulting company or investment bank strongly preferred
- Exceptional Problem solving, analytical skills and decision making
- Able to effectively handle difficult and stressful situations with poise, tact and patience, while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Able to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
- Flexible, self-motivated, and proactive out-of-the-box and critical thinker
- Communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability and willingness to give and receive honest, balanced feedback
- Work management, organization and planning
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, efficient time management, and the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Independently and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Customer and business focus
- Strong collaborative skills and able to adjust approach to effectively interact with customers at all organizational and technical levels
- Focus on excellent customer service and user needs
- Values and ethics
- Demonstrates competence and character that inspires trust
- Wants to help reduce crime in neighborhoods!!
- Experience with analytical software (especially R or SAS)
- Strong Excel skills a must
- Nice to have: Solid working knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., Python), Database experience (SQL) or relevant programming skills.
About Ring Inc.
The Ring Story If not for my wife, the Ring™ Video Doorbell would not exist. Inventors come up with a lot of bad ideas and she has heard them all. One night I shared my idea for reinventing the doorbell. She loved it! Not just for the obvious convenience but for the security of now being able to safely answer the door from anywhere. She said “This is like caller ID for the front door” I hope that you enjoy the Ring™ Video Doorbell as much as we do, and I look forward to hearing your stories about the product.
Want to learn more about Ring Inc.? Visit Ring Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Analyst
Invoice2go, Redwood City
Sr. Data Scientist
Taboola, Los Angeles
Technology Consulting Manager
Qualtrics , Seattle
VP, Sponsorship Sales & Brand Partnerships
First Look Media, New York, NY
Technical Analyst - Publisher Solutions
Vistar Media, New York, NY