Regulatory Relations Manager - Europe and Africa
Ripple, London, UK
Enabling the world to move value like it moves information today
Ripple seeks to hire a seasoned regulatory relations expert to manage engagements in Europe and Africa. This role will support Ripple’s continued growth by developing and managing relationships with regulators and central banks globally, advocating for policy that supports responsible innovation, in addition to assisting Ripple's bank and institutional partners with regulatory questions and providing guidance on using Ripple’s new technology. This position will report to the Director of Regulatory Relations.
What you'll do:
- Educate regulators, central banks, Ripple bank and institutional partners, and jurisdictional regulatory policy makers on Ripple’s solutions and the company’s role as a fintech service provider
- Develop and execute a regulatory engagement strategy supporting Ripple’s growth and presence in European and African markets
- Draft comment letters and white papers that advocate for responsible innovation initiatives and emerging payment technology
- Work collaboratively with Ripple’s Sales and Client Success Teams to fully address client’s regulatory questions.
- Monitor regulatory and industry developments to advise on potential impacts to Ripple’s product roadmap.
- Serve as a public face for Ripple and a thought leader within Europe and Africa
What you might look like:
- 5-10 years experience working in regulatory relations, policy, or advocacy within financial services, preferably focused on payments
- Superb public speaking, writing, and communication skills
- A solid understanding of effective regulatory engagement for a financial institution and/or technology vendor within Europe and Africa
- Interest in emerging payment technology including digital assets/virtual currency
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & equity
- 100% paid medical and dental, 50% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Modern office located in Canary Wharf
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Company and Team Training at our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- 3% employer contribution to personal pension plan
Overview Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Want to learn more about Ripple? Visit Ripple's website.
Jobs You May Like
Ads Measurement Lead
Nextdoor, San Francisco
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Vox Media, DC
Sr, FP&A (eCommerce)
Junior Financial Analyst
Conductor, New York, New York
Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Accounts Payable Specialist
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)