Solutions Director, China
Enabling the world to move value like it moves information today
Ripple is continuing to grow and SBI Ripple Asia, a joint venture between Ripple and SBI Holdings, is looking to hire the first Solutions Director for the China market! This is a great opportunity to work across departments such as Product, Engineering and Integration to deliver enterprise solutions to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Capture business requirements, define scope, and create designs and specifications that best fit each client’s needs
- Determine and communicate business efforts in terms of duration and cost
- Work with clients to understand where and how technology can assist them in meeting their objectives
- Work closely with clients, as well as internal and external teams, to construct solution designs, cost estimates and implementation plans spanning across all systems involved
- Field queries for both the client and internal teams on future designs, enhancements and strategic direction as the main point of contact for the new system
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of prior experience building functional and technical knowledge of payments and funds settlement systems
- Experience leading and architecting enterprise-level payment solutions consistent with Product’s vision (i.e. SOA, Application integration, API design and management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deeply familiar with China’s financial services landscape (banks, payments, regulatory issues, etc.) and its inner workings
- Knowledge and experience working with industry data standards in banking (i.e. ACH, SWIFT, SEPA) is a plus
- Solutions Architects that can apply both banking knowledge and technical savviness to meet unusual client requirements; you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a client advocate, and a doer
- You have interest and experience in championing and driving the development of product software features and extensions by working in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders
- Native-level and professional fluency in Mandarin Chinese is required
- A postgraduate business qualification is desirable
SBI Ripple Asia was established in 2016 as a joint venture between Ripple and SBI Holdings to collaboratively expand into the Asia region by combining Ripple’s technology and SBI’s local expertise in Asia.
Overview Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Want to learn more about Ripple? Visit Ripple's website.
Jobs You May Like
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Director of Eco System Management
Magic Leap, Inc., Tel Aviv, Israel
Host/Writer - Crunchyroll
Ellation, San Francisco
Director of Data Partnerships- Chicago
R&D Team Leader
Business Development Director
Tile, San Mateo, CA