Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Enabling the world to move value like it moves information today
Ripple is looking to hire a entry-level Salesforce Administrator based in San Francisco. As a member of the Salesforce team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of Salesforce and for building out solutions and processes to support Ripple’s fast-paced environment. In addition, Salesforce Administrators work cross-functionally to ensure all Stakeholders’ CRM requirements are met.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Administer, integrate, and maintain the Salesforce platform and its connected 3rd party tools
- Participate in the planning of business requirements with internal clients, and implement CRM solutions to meet their needs
- Develop, test, and deploy solutions & processes in Salesforce based on industry best practices
- Document technical and functional operational procedures as well as best practices
- Provide Salesforce training to new users, and regular best practices training to existing users
- Assist internal clients with the design and creation of reports and dashboards
- Perform regular health checks to ensure Salesforce and connected apps are working optimally
- Provide frequent status update on projects and ensure their successful execution in a timely fashion
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, or relevant experience
- 1-2 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator, supporting at least 100 users
- Certified Salesforce.com System Administrator
- Experienced using and administering a Lightning Org is a requirement.
- Experience with building scalable Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, and Process Builders. Experience with Flows, SOQL, and Apex/LWC are a plus
- Excellent Documentation skills with experience writing technical and end-user documentation.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, Data Loader. Experience with Demand Tools is a plus
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with limited supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and balance multiple assignments at the same time
- Have a customer service mindset and demonstrate a sense of urgency when dealing with internal clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Overview Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.