Integration Engineer, SBI Ripple Asia
Ripple, Tokyo, Japan
Enabling the world to move value like it moves information today
Ripple is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
SBI Ripple Asia is a joint venture established in Japan by Ripple and SBI Holdings, a leading financial services group, to accelerate the adoption of RippleNet in Japan and Korea.
SBI Ripple Asia is growing rapidly and we are looking for an Integration Engineer to scale up our customer delivery.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Become an expert on Ripple’s product suite -- built on Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) -- and speak fluently about it to customers
- Design, build, test and deploy integration solutions for Ripple
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and implement integration best practices
- Solve the integration and deployment challenges of clients and partners
- Participate in technical discussions and problem solving sessions with global business and technical teams to ensure requirements are understood, documented and implemented to the customers’ expectations
- Deliver high-quality training to new clients
- Advocate for customers within the global engineering team
- Team player who will work across the organization and company
- Some travel necessary (~15%)
WHAT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- Expert in enterprise network infrastructure such as proxy servers, load balancers, and HSMs
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot network traffic from layer 1 through 7 with utilities, including SSH, nslookup, tcpdump, ssldump, cURL, HTTP GET, and Open SSL
- Experience generating SSL certificate requests and configuring Certificate Authority (CA) trust bundles
- 4+ years implementing software solutions within enterprise networks
- Experience with Linux and scripting, including working from the Linux command line environment to edit files, control processes and analyze performance
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Proven ability to effectively interface with external clients
- Proven communicator with both written and verbal skills
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Since Korean banks/payment providers are the main customers for this role, Korean Language skills are desired.
- You live in the greater Tokyo area and can commute to SBI Ripple Asia's office daily.
ABOUT SBI RIPPLE ASIA:
SBI Ripple Asia is a joint venture co-founded in 2016 by Ripple and SBI Holdings, a leading financial group in Japan. The joint venture’s objective is to accelerate the adoption of RippleNet solutions among financial institutions in Japan and Korea. The joint venture team works closely with the Ripple team to deliver solutions to local customers.
Overview Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Want to learn more about Ripple? Visit Ripple's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Lucid, Remote - US