Project Manager, SBI Ripple Asia
Ripple, Tokyo, Japan
Enabling the world to move value like it moves information today
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for the management of the entire project lifecycle from definition/scope through implementation. Perform all project management activities for each project: Plan project, identify key resources and stakeholders, drive project milestones, coordinate and attend project kickoff and training meetings, lead weekly client meetings, provide updates to internal and external stakeholders, develop and maintain client relationships, document outcomes, etc.
- Work with sales and solution architecture to define projects and understand client use cases
- Communicate with clients to understand their software integration needs
- Coordinate a small internal team, including integration engineers, solution architects, and sales personnel, to implement Ripple software at client sites
- Act as the primary point of contact for all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Troubleshoot and solve some technical and business-related implementation problems in real-time, and assigned to other team members or escalate as appropriate
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with different clients
- Work closely with other project managers, providing review of project artifacts, input on internal processes, and contributions to process improvement
- Maintain organizational process assets with consideration of enterprise environmental factors
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- CANDIDATES MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH
- Excellent oral and written communication in Korean and/or Japanese
- Strong work ethic, passionate about own clients.
- Maintains a positive attitude with co-workers as well as a positive and proactive attitude towards clients
- 5 to 8+ years of project management experience on an integration team, installation team, or other relevant project management experience in software development or deployment
- 3+ years experience in transaction banking and/ or payments experience preferably gained in a major institution
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- International project management experience required
- Experience with and enjoyment of face-to-face interaction with clients, in addition to experience with remote communication and coordination for projects
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to serve as the face of SBI Ripple Asia to potential and existing clients
- Ability to deliver success for the client by having a thorough understanding of Ripple and its products
- You live in the greater Tokyo area and can commute to SBI Ripple Asia's office daily.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Agile Certification
- Formal Project Management training
- Experience with enterprise integrations, especially with financial institutions in payments and/or investment banking
WHO WE ARE:
SBI Ripple Asia is a joint venture co-established by Ripple and SBI Holdings in 2016, with the mission to accelerate the expansion of RippleNet in Japan and Korea. SBI Ripple Asia is based in Tokyo, Japan, and collaborates closely with Ripple's global teams.
Overview Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Want to learn more about Ripple? Visit Ripple's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one