Staff Technical Writer
Ripple, San Francisco, CA, United States
Enabling the world to move value like it moves information today
As a Staff Technical Writer at Ripple, you will work with a team of other writers to create documentation for cutting-edge technology that is changing the way finance works.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Communicate with engineering, compliance, and other teams about the design and implementation of world-class enterprise software products
- Design, write, and update user guides, developer documentation, API and SDK references, and sample code
- Contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative
- Continuously improve the user and developer experience by creating and iterating on world-class technical content
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years experience writing documentation for developer audiences
- Strong communication skills and strong communication and written skills
Experience documenting or building web applications, especially at
an enterprise scale
- Experience with Linux, git, Swagger, Markdown, and a "docs as code" approach to documentation
Familiarity with web standards, APIs, and other internet
- Hands-on approach to documentation
- Competence in any mainstream programming language
A plus, but not required:
- Familiarity with gRPC
- Familiarity with Java, Node.js, Python, or C++
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Experience in the finance or banking sector
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Overview Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Want to learn more about Ripple? Visit Ripple's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Principal Software Engineer, Risk and Fraud (San Francisco or ...
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California