Sr. Security Analyst
Ripple, San Francisco, CA, United States
Enabling the world to move value like it moves information today
Through our blockchain technology and rapidly growing network of financial institutions, Ripple is improving the global financial system and increasing economic inclusion for more people, in more places around the world. Ripple is looking for a passionate Information Security leader to build a world class Information Security program. As a leader on the Information Security team, you will help us achieve this mission by actively working to protect our staff, company, and the larger crypto communities we engage with.
Ripple's Security Team is looking to hire an experienced governance, risk and compliance analyst. In this role you will be leading cybersecurity risk assessments, managing product security pentests, and ensuring Ripple achieves it’s compliance and regulatory objectives. You will help enforce enterprise information security policies, standards and controls and will assess and document Ripple’s information security risk and compliance posture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead efforts related to Ripple’s risk management program
- Manage assessments and audits, ensuring Ripple meets compliance and regulatory expectations
- Work with Engineering, IT, and Product teams to identify process improvements and efficiencies in all areas of information security.
- Bring efficiency to scale by building and testing controls around various compliance standards
- Lead the policy management process for the organization
- Ensure efficient business and technical processes and controls
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 5+ years experience related to conducting risk-based assessment for information systems and/or operations
- Thorough understanding of information security principals related to compliance and governance
- Experience aligning business processes to compliance standards like NIST, ISO, SOC and COSO/COBIT.
- Ability to identify risk within processes and recommend solutions based on compliance standards and industry best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail and a sense of curiosity
What We Offer (USA):
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees; 65% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness reimbursement program
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when needed
- Modern offices in San Francisco, London, New York and Singapore
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks (and catered lunch twice a week!)
- Monthly team social activities like outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
- A culture of learning and development: employees have access to professional development workshops and reimbursement for continued learning
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
Overview Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Want to learn more about Ripple? Visit Ripple's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.