Senior Product Manager, Liquidity Platform
Ripple, New York, NY, United States
Enabling the world to move value like it moves information today
New York, London or Toronto
At Ripple, we provide one frictionless experience to send money globally or source digital asset liquidity using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments or crypto trades anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively.
We are seeking an experienced product manager to join our team responsible for our liquidity and trading platform. This platform is a foundational element of our entire product suite and enables us to deliver optimal liquidity for every customer in the world in a cost-effective, robust and scalable manner. Successful candidates must have a strong technical and product background, with experience defining and shipping globally distributed, highly reliable, data-intensive platform products at scale. You understand how to turn technical capabilities and customer requirements into extensible feature sets, and possess the know-how to drive the adoption of those features across an organization. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Driving execution of cross-functional payment and crypto liquidity product development features and functionality by collaborating with customer-facing and technical teams
- Developing a phased approach for consolidating common infrastructure and services into a platform layer
- Developing product strategy and feature requirements for a highly scalable platform that powers cross-border payments, crypto trading, and liquidity management
- Leveraging your deep expertise in trading/payments and technology platforms to inform product roadmap and requirements in line with organizational goals
- Defining platform SaaS strategies, specifically around data, reporting, analytics, and platform administration
This person will bring strong and inclusive leadership skills as they will need to collaborate heavily with cross-functional internal teams and the financial ecosystem of partners and customers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years of product management experience with top Internet, e-commerce, enterprise software and/or financial services companies; experience with trading systems and financial markets preferred
- Reputation for evangelizing and scaling awesome enterprise cloud products
- Experience partnering with engineering and platform teams to establish a shared vision, and then delivering incrementally without sacrificing long-term thinking
- Proven track record of leading and influencing a product and customer driven organization
- A strong interest in delivering real world value by leveraging the blockchain and crypto ecosystem
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Overview Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Want to learn more about Ripple? Visit Ripple's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.