At Ritual, we’re rapidly growing without sacrificing the quality of service we provide to our customers, merchants or strategic partners. Our continued growth and success depends directly on our ability to scale and support all areas of business.
You will lead the entire Business Operations and Strategy function for the business organization. This org is currently composed of two teams- Strategy team that provides data driven insights to shape the strategy of Business org; Sales Operations team that designs and executes on operations for the sales and account management teams.
This is a senior leadership role at Ritual with a large sphere of influence across the company. Impact from this role will have a material impact on Ritual’s growth.
Success in this role requires a combination of leadership acumen, deep experience, analytical mindset, sales operations experience, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get dirty.
- Lead Business Operations and Strategy function and provide thought leadership to the teams reporting in. Leverage first-hand understanding of best practices to guide both the Strategy and Operations functions on tools, process, & systems to develop a world class competency
- Be an advisor to the CEO and Head of Business on how to grow the business- shape their thinking using data driven insights leading to impact.
Design Sales Operations- This includes defining customer segmentation, designing sales process (including workflow in CRM tool), creating process for lead generation and lead qualification, setting alerts to monitor health metrics, crafting sales compensation plans, implementing 3rd party tools (chat, email, call monitoring, knowledge management, etc), and developing 1st party tools where required
- Partner with product, engineering, and data science teams to lead key initiatives to make sales, account management and operations teams more effective
- Build strong relationships to influence key stakeholders at Ritual & lead key x-functional projects to drive growth (across product, engineering, marketing, sales, operations)
- Build a high performing team through hiring, coaching and inspiring team
- Think 2 steps ahead to spot trends and offer perspective on how to take advantage of them
- 15+ years of experience leading Business Operations, Sales Operations or Business Strategy teams
- Strong Leadership skills with ability to inspire people around you
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to solve complex/ambiguous problems
- Comfortable in a high-paced and ever-changing environment
- Hustle- Can do whatever it takes to get the job done and have no problem being in the trenches
- A great teacher with ability to teach people on best-in-class process and tools
- Experience with Salesforce
Bonus points if you have:
- Passionate about startups and growing a small company
- Experience working with small and medium business
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- Ritual credits provided each month for coffees and lunches at the best spots around you
- Work with truly world class peers in a super-fun office
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community
About us At Ritual, we're passionate about connecting you to great food through exceptional mobile technology. We make daily routines extraordinary by providing you with elite status at the best local restaurants and giving you the ability to enjoy your favourite lunches and coffees effortlessly.
Want to learn more about Ritual? Visit Ritual's website.
Jobs You May Like
Ocean Freight Procurement Associate
Flexport, Hong Kong or Shenzhen
Executive - Ad Operations
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Research Services Research Specialist
Logistics - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Internship Incoming (German)
Ventura TRAVEL, viventura - Cuzco