Ritual is a technology company that makes a smartphone app which provides instant access to a complete assortment of everyday coffee and food items from local spots - at the push of a button.
On another level, Ritual is about applying mobile technology, CRM, and world-class operations teams to redefine the way millions of people interact with local businesses everyday.
Visit http://www.ritual.co for more details
Talent Acquisition @ Ritual
You'll be part of a team that partners with every function of the business to drive the recruiting process at Ritual. Our mission is to engage, excite, and hire people who will achieve their career potential and contribute to the company’s success. We do this by identifying the right individuals for the right roles, assessing them rigorously and without bias, and inspiring them to become advocates of our business and values.
What you’ll do
- We're looking for a seasoned Senior Recruiter to help build out all teams, but with a special focus on our Expansion, Sales and Operations teams in the US
- Our ideal candidate has successfully recruited for a high growth start up in expansion mode and is ready, willing and eager to take on the challenge of helping us to rapidly grow Ritual.
- We have extremely high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle.
- As one of the first impressions for candidates, you are motivated to set a new standard for recruiting at Ritual
- Most importantly, you will play a key role in partnering across the business on the best hiring, interviewing, and closing strategies.
- 3-5 years of technical or non-technical recruiting in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Proven experience and knowledge of sourcing and attracting top tier passive talent
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional ability to manage internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills and an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to function autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- High sense of urgency
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversion rates, etc).
- Daily Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers in a super-fun office and be part of one of the fastest growing startups
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan
About us At Ritual, we're passionate about connecting you to great food through exceptional mobile technology. We make daily routines extraordinary by providing you with elite status at the best local restaurants and giving you the ability to enjoy your favourite lunches and coffees effortlessly.
Want to learn more about Ritual? Visit Ritual's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead iOS Engineer
Andela, Kampala, Uganda
Human Resources Manager (London)
Rocket Lawyer, London
HR Associate EMEA
Rubrik, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Director HR Operations
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco
English Interpreter&Translator(한영 통번역사)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Senior Compensation Analyst
Gusto, San Francisco or Denver