The right Market Development Manager loves a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, genuine person who has the passion to hustle like nobody’s business and deliver exceptional results.
- Sourcing new potential clients, initiating contact and developing relationships.
- Finding, pitching and closing accounts. Basically, rockin’-it out there, in pursuit of achieving #1 status in the category!
- Building a sales strategy to grow business within new territories and execute at light speed.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all accounts. Building loyal and strong relationships at a local account level.
- Anything and everything that can go wrong with an account is yours to own, work through and come up with creative solutions while enlisting team support.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in Field Sales or Account Management role
- History of success hitting the streets to close deals
- Proven success being accountable to sales targets and KPIs
- Demonstrated empathy for merchants, vendors and other stakeholders
- Creative solutions-driven mindset, with a “get things done” attitude
- Entrepreneurial and fearless
- Bonus points for existing relationships within the restaurant industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit - pride yourself on seeing it through and executing with excellence
- An innovative mindset - you are extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- A charismatic “people personality” - flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- Authentic and genuine - Can we throw you in any conversation and you’d thrive? We work with a range of cafes, restaurants and QSRs. You should be able to kick around any conversation and make others feel comfortable.
- Daily Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers across North America and be part of one of the fastest growing startups in the retail market
About us At Ritual, we're passionate about connecting you to great food through exceptional mobile technology. We make daily routines extraordinary by providing you with elite status at the best local restaurants and giving you the ability to enjoy your favourite lunches and coffees effortlessly.
Want to learn more about Ritual? Visit Ritual's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Sales Executive (Italian)
Teads, New York
Head of Business Development
Captain401, San Francisco
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
Regional Sales Manager
Strategic Account Executive - TOLA
Mendix, Dallas | Austin | Houston