At Ritual, amazing service is at our core. We’re obsessive about wowing our merchant partners and customers via the support we provide them, and our continued growth and success depends directly on our ability to scale and improve upon that amazing service.
In this role, you’ll be one of the operations team’s merchant device, installation, and troubleshooting gurus. Leveraging your unparalleled empathy and charm you will work alongside one of our account managers to get new merchants set up on Ritual and help existing merchants with any issues.
As a City Operations Specialist at Ritual you will…
- Be the voice of Ritual to our merchants
- Onboard new merchants on-site - map their business processes, deploy the Ritual merchant device and merchandise, and gather missing menu information
- Ensure that all the merchant pre-launch boxes are checked, all surfaced issues are solved, and that a merchant is launch-ready
- Solve our most difficult merchant issues
We’re looking for a City Operations Specialist that has…
- A bachelor’s degree and is a recent grad
- Great real life technical problem solving chops. You are a master of tinkering with technology and making it work
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You are comfortable dealing with customers and merchants alike.
- A great teacher & influencer. You’re able to train people to use new tools, regardless of their technical abilities, and can convince them to adopt new processes to improve the way things are done
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Passion for coffee, food, and people
- The ability to travel up to 50%
People You’ll Work With:
- Scott, Head of International
- Fung Ying, Manager, APAC Central Operations
- Kelvin, City Growth Manager
- Jackey, City Operations Specialist
What we offer:
- Contribute to a lifestyle-changing consumer product used worldwide
- Daily Ritual credits to spend on lunch and coffee at local spots
- Healthcare coverage from day one, and a flexible vacation policy (Need time? Take time)
- Equity in the business - ownership is a key value at Ritual and we want you to share in our long-term success
- The good stuff to help you grow in your career with us: bi-annual performance reviews, professional development conferences, weekly product reviews with the founders
- The tools you need to get the job done, from education allowances to that really specific keyboard set up that lets you code faster than Usain Bolt runs
- All your favourite start-up clichés: dog Fridays, ping pong tables, and more snacks than your body can handle
Ritual delivers more than just an avenue to skip the lunch line - we serve up a true community experience, helping you connect with your social circle and local businesses via seamless technology, all built around what humans love most - food. Founded in 2014 by three serial entrepreneurs, we’re all about helping you discover hidden gems in your community and connecting with your peers through seamless ordering. We help small businesses thrive in a digital culture with the ease and convenience of push button ordering, while retaining the human connection that makes local shops special. We believe we’re making a positive cultural impact on a global scale - and our investors do, too: we’ve raised $127M in funding, helping us bring Ritual to 40+ cities across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Hungry for more? Visit us at https://ritual.co.
About us At Ritual, we're passionate about connecting you to great food through exceptional mobile technology. We make daily routines extraordinary by providing you with elite status at the best local restaurants and giving you the ability to enjoy your favourite lunches and coffees effortlessly.