We’re looking for a QA Engineer to join the team. In this role you will work on finding and triaging bugs throughout our entire software development life cycle, as well as writing test cases and tools on the backend to help prevent possible future issues. This role focuses on manual testing with the opportunity to develop and grow automation skills. You will work on a close-knit QA team that is in constant communication with our Product, Design and Engineering teams. You will work on outgoing changes as well as improving our own processes and tracking as we work to make Ritual better from all angles.
The Engineering team at Ritual is making it possible to launch our product in new markets globally and enhance the user experience in every city that we operate in. When they’re not solving complex problems and building scalable and reliable services, they’re hosting Super Smash Bros tournaments and working on side projects that turn into major features. Our QA team plays a key role in ensuring that our releases are thoroughly tested, bugs are squashed and that our app is constantly improving.
As a QA Engineer at Ritual you will…
- Help contribute to test suite maintenance and creation, including reviewing existing test cases
- Participate in bug finding, triaging and fixing through the entire dev lifecycle
- Automate as much as you can and work to find ways to increase the quality, efficiency and accuracy of our testing processes
- Strive for perfectionism with tight deadlines; you’ll test for the happy cases and fill in the edge cases as time allows
- Collaborate with others - our work isn’t carried out in a vacuum; solid communication across different departments is essential for success
We’re looking for a QA Engineer that has…
- 3-5 years of QA experience
- Coding skills in Java, Swift, Kotlin, Selenium, Robot Framework
- Previous experience with JIRA and/or TestRail
- An understanding that making mistakes means you’re learning. You’ll highlight past failures in a constructive way, work to understand the root causes and then improve for the future
- A constant desire to grow and develop - you research prospective tools and evaluate what they can offer as well as sharing your skills and expertise across the team
- Realization that testing does not end at the digital/real-world divide; you can accurately gauge if a product makes sense for end-users and defend your reasoning
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with API Testing, Unit testing, and/or UI test automation
People you’ll work with:
What we offer:
- Contribute to a lifestyle-changing consumer product used worldwide
- Ritual credits to spend anywhere
- Healthcare coverage from day one, and a flexible vacation policy (Need time? Take time)
- Equity in the business - ownership is a key value at Ritual and we want you to share in our long-term success
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community
- Work with truly elite peers in a super-fun office (remotely for now!)
About us At Ritual, we're passionate about connecting you to great food through exceptional mobile technology. We make daily routines extraordinary by providing you with elite status at the best local restaurants and giving you the ability to enjoy your favourite lunches and coffees effortlessly.
Want to learn more about Ritual? Visit Ritual's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.