Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the fastest-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood received recognition with the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed by top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, a16z, and GV, as well as individuals such as Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, and Nas.
About the Role
The IT Help Desk Technician will be responsible for working with new employees for IT onboarding, as well as working with the Robinhood team on troubleshooting hardware and software issues in our Mac environment. They will help to manage and troubleshoot VOIP systems, evaluate and install patches for employee workstations, and roll out new software releases and system upgrades. They will also be responsible for managing peripherals for employees, troubleshooting various network and connectivity issues, and working with the IT and Security teams to enforce security policies.
As an IT Help Desk Specialist you will:
- Setup machines for new employees and troubleshoot software and hardware issues on Macs (imaging, time machine, remote management, etc)
- Manage and troubleshoot VoIP systems
- Help roll out new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches, and resolve software and hardware related problems
- Assisting with new orientation and hire set up and manage any IT related questions they may have
- Be a point of contact for employee questions including troubleshooting various connectivity issues, enforcing security settings and changes to permissions
- Manage various peripherals for employees (printers, scanners, external hard drives, cables)
Some things we consider critical to being a IT Help Desk Specialist:
- 2+ years previous support experience (eg Apple Genius bar + other experienced IT support, etc)
- Must have strong enterprise support experience supporting an all Mac environment
- Previous experience working with VPN, password vaults, Two-factor authorization, single sign-on and security protocols, and an MDM solution like JAMF Pro (Casper Suite), AirWatch, Filewave or similar
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting abilities
Nice to haves:
- Scripting and debugging abilities is a big plus (bash, Python, Ruby)
- Apple Certification nice to have
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Architect - UK
Elastic, London, UK
Senior Performance Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Test Automation Engineer
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak
Senior Software Engineer
Wheelhouse, San Francisco, CA
Principal Software Engineer I (Spark)
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Principal Software Engineer