Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, and London, UK.
About the role
We're looking for a Product Designer to work on the Robinhood iOS, Android, web products, and marketing. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that has garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award. The ideal candidate will be able to map out a diverse set of creative solutions and work with leadership to help shape Robinhood’s products.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Leading design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Setting a vision for the user experience and creating a space for others to collaborate
- Partnering closely with engineering, product, and business teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Listening to users to develop the right product strategy and solutions that delight our customers
- Rapidly producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Excellent portfolio that demonstrates love and care for their craft
- Strong product sensibility
- Experience developing wireframes and prototypes
- Expert level skills in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and Sketch
- 3-5 years of experience building excellent consumer-facing mobile and web products
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.