Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
As a core member of our Android team, you'll directly impact the lifeline of the business by improving our award winning Android app. You'll own major features, working closely with our design team to make Robinhood the very best it can be.
What sets us apart:
- Truly mobile-first environment, with an award-winning Android app
- Work directly with our CEO and VP of Product Engineering
- Shape the future of our Android team
- Work with our award-winning design team
- You're intimately familiar with the lifecycle intricacies of Android components
- You have strong design intuition and user empathy
- You stay on top of Android news including new open source libraries and best practices
- You love writing custom Views, ViewGroups, and new UX interactions
- You actively write unit tests for new code
- You write highly performant code and know how to performance tune Android apps
- You're self-driven to improve the app and codebase above and beyond what's outlined in the spec
- You have a Bachelor's degree in CS
- You actively use Robinhood and are interested in finance
- You have experience building, maintaining, or otherwise contributing to open source projects
- You are familiar with Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger 2, and other libraries in our tech stack
- Dagger 2
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
Jobs You May Like
Canada Innovation Hub – Visual Designer
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Senior Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst
Visa, Ashburn VA, US
Product Manager- Seller Club
Tradeshift, Copenhagen, Denmark
IC Layout Designer (Alameda)
Security Engineer - Trust & Safety
Intermediate iOS Developer (SDEII)
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada