About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
Robinhood is looking for a Senior Motion Designer to join our team and focus on crafting sophisticated animations for consumer-facing performance marketing campaigns.Ideally, you have an incredible eye for detail and mastery of Cinema 4D, After Effects, and Adobe CS. Involvement is critical in all phases of the design process, including concept development, storyboarding, animation, graphic design, and production. Creatives will span a variety of mediums and types, including animated ads, social videos, product demos, & digital signage. You will act as both a hands-on producer and a strategic, conceptual leader on each project. You are a curious person and a strategic thinker, quickly understanding the company’s business concerns as well as identifying potential creative opportunities.
Your day-to-day work will involve
- Working with the performance design team to build and execute compelling, high-quality animated ads.
- Assist the performance-marketing team on a range of design and animation deliverables, ensure all graphic elements and layouts are on brand and follow RH design standards.
- Contribute to the creative direction of new product launches and planned marketing initiatives
- Design and edit video pieces that strongly communicate product goals and concepts
- Deliver high-quality assets in multiple formats depending on creative briefs.
- Manage deadlines and execute creatives on-time and on-task
- QA and review of final output and source files
- Act as a technical/tactical resource for the creative teams
- Assist and guide other Designers in their professional development; foster innovation in the Performance Design team.
- Staying current with production tool and technology advancements
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- BA in Motion, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Motion Designer for consumer products or consumer-oriented marketing campaigns.
- A reel/portfolio of commercial work demonstrating an exceptional design and narrative aesthetic produced for client-oriented projects.
- Proficient in Cinema 4D, Octane, After Effects, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience as a motion artist with an agency or product technology company.
- Exceptional portfolio, showcasing sophisticated animation, concept, strong visual design, color, layout, and typography.
- Ability to generate a diverse array of designs and animations in response to a design brief.
- Comfortable working in a large variety of styles.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure with careful attention to detail.
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Designer, Video & Motion