About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
We’re a rapidly growing team serving a highly ambitious engineering organization. The Software Platform organization provides the infrastructure required for our product and ensures developer velocity and system stability. This role will be responsible for overseeing the reliability group which includes incident response, capacity planning, disaster recovery, and devops partners.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Coach and mentor Robinhood’s talented engineers by giving them actionable feedback, setting clear goals, and coordinating project work with other teams and managers
- Recruiting, developing, and inspiring individual contributors and managers
- Deliver high-quality, impactful projects in record time with thoughtful planning
- Apply technical leadership and expertise to both your team and across engineering
- Improve the quality of Robinhood’s products and engineering by refining metrics and establishing processes for improvement
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 3+ years of experience as a people manager
- Strong technical skills and ability to guide the technical direction of the team
- Experience developing new teams and junior engineers
- Strong written and verbal communications
Core Tech Stack:
- CI/CD and test automation frameworks
- Microservice-oriented architectures and related OSS technologies
- Cloud-native infrastructure (AWS, GCP)
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life