Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Our platform offers commission-free investing in U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is the fastest-growing brokerage ever, with over four million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed with $176 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, and Thrive Capital, and valued at $1.3 billion. Robinhood is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with a regional office in Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into our culture, mission and challenges.
As a Technical Sourcer you'll:
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become subject matter experts in the technical requirements, and how positions are able to impact the organization
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Be the face of Robinhood to our amazing candidates. Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
Some things we consider critical to being a Sourcer:
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience (at least 2 yrs in-house experience preferred)
- Proven track-record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies. You do not rely on inbound applicants or third party agencies
- You think of hiring as a partnership and have the gift to successfully work with all different personalities regardless of hierarchy
- Self-starting, scrappy and resourceful work ethic requiring minimal to no guidance
- You can think on your feet, but have enough humility to ask questions
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
Jobs You May Like
JW Player, New York
Hypebeast, New York
Math Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Tam (Richmond, CA)
Facilities Special Projects
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Slack, New York City
HR Business Partner
Fitbit, US - San Francisco