Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all on one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into our culture, mission and challenges.
As a Technical Sourcer you'll:
- Contribute to Robinhood’s sourcing strategy to build diverse candidate pipelines across our university, industry and leadership levels
- Design, experiment and test new approaches to attracting diverse candidates to our open positions
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in the technical requirements, and how positions are able to impact the organization
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Analyze recruiting metrics to identify areas of improvement and provide data-driven recommendations
Some things we consider critical to being a Technical Sourcer:
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience (at least 2 yrs in-house experience preferred)
- Proven track-record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- You think of hiring as a partnership and have the gift to successfully work with all different personalities
- Self-starting, scrappy and resourceful work ethic requiring minimal to no guidance
- You can think on your feet, but have enough humility to ask questions
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Global Talent Acquisition - Products and Technology
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
HotelTonight, New York
Medicare Advantage Operations Implementation Manager
OurHealth, Charlotte, NC
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA