Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Our platform offers commission-free investing in U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is the fastest-growing brokerage ever, with over four million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed with $176 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, and Thrive Capital, and valued at $1.3 billion. Robinhood is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with a regional office in Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
At Robinhood we’re committed to providing world-class customer experiences to our users -- many of whom are investing for the first time. As a Support Associate, you’ll be the company’s voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued. Your mission will be to solve customer issues efficiently and effectively. See an opportunity to improve customer trust at scale, or your own team’s efficiency? Self-starters who spot and solve problems thrive at Robinhood, and you’ll have a special role as the voice of our customers.
We believe in recognizing strong performers with advancement opportunities. In this role you’ll build valuable skills and expertise that will support your growth at Robinhood, the fastest-growing US-based financial services institution of all time. We’re looking for the best and brightest to join us! Be a part of one of the most talented and creative startups, and help us build an amazing customer support experience from the ground up.
As a Support Associate you’ll:
- Handle customer inquiries promptly using strong interpersonal skills in a professional manner via email, and social channels.
- Be the face of Robinhood, holding yourself to a consistently high standard of customer service
- Quickly diagnose and provide a path to resolving user inquiries
- Defuse complicated or frustrating customer situations, maintaining a positive and solutions-oriented demeanor
- Identify patterns and proactively find ways to avoid recurrence of customer issues by recommending changes to improve processes and knowledge articles
- Identify product gaps and issues, track them, and help prioritize improvements for Product and Engineering Teams
- Enjoy meaningful career growth by demonstrating excellent performance
Some things we consider critical to being a Support Associate:
- A desire to help people and improve their experience using Robinhood
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage changing priorities
- The ability to learn quickly, adapt to new situations, think critically, and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve root causes of issues in a timely manner
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
- A passion for Robinhood, our product, and our mission to democratize access to America’s Financial System
- Personal investment experience or familiarity with Financial Services is a bonus
- You love details and are able to master all facets of the product you represent
- You thrive on empathy and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
Jobs You May Like
Store Manager - Briarwood
Lush Cosmetics, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Customer Experience Manager
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Customer Experience Business Analyst, EMEA
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Director, Customer Support
Technical Support Engineer
Malwarebytes, Tallinn, Estonia
Customer Success Guru (Fluent in French)
Shopify, Remote - Ireland