Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Robinhood's Customer Experience team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. At the heart of this effort is our team of dedicated Customer Experience Associates (CXAs) and Licensed Customer Experience Representatives (CXRs), who serve as the voice of our customers and help resolve issues quickly and efficiently. In your role as a Customer Experience Site Operations Manager, you will lead a group of Managers who each are responsible for the coaching and development of a team of CXAs and CXRs as they assist our ever-growing customer base. You will be responsible for the supervision and development of operational management associated with day to day contact center operations. Operationally, the Site Operations Manager is responsible for the implementation of all operational strategies to ensure that performance, culture and overarching contact center controls and processes are aligned with corporate and client objectives.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Supporting the Site Leader in executing cross Site and cross-functional initiatives and playing a lead role in local prioritization
- Acting as the "voice of the CX" organization in cross-functional discussion
- Managing a team of 4-6 Licensed CX team managers and Advanced/Specialty roles to deliver outstanding results and improve their own leadership skills
- Coaching and mentoring your team, overseeing their professional development and helping them achieve top metrics and high quality standards
- Providing thought leadership and supervision in a live-support environment
- Collaborating with your peers to optimize customer experience and operational excellence across all sites
- Fostering a culture of professionalism, customer advocacy, personal development, and regulatory compliance on your team and beyond
- Serving as a subject matter expert for our most escalated teams, covering the most complex subject areas of our operations: Options trading, Margin, Equities trading, and Day Trade regulations
- Providing sign-off on content and knowledge management work
- Interacting frequently with our Middle-Office, Back-Office, Risk, and Compliance teams to discuss complex topics that your team will be assisting customers with
- Working with your team to recognize patterns of customer inquiries so that the underlying issue can be documented and eliminated by our engineering teams
- Handling customer escalations from your team
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 24 or 9/10 Licenses
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 10+ years experience in customer-facing operations, either at a respected mid-stage startup or a retail broker-dealer
- 7+ years experience managing licensed representatives in a customer-facing teams
- Strong management toolkit with a reputation for leaving thriving employees in your wake
- A proven track record as a great coach and mentor
- Strong analytical and data driven approach to leadership and problem solving
- Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Interest in and familiarity with financial services and the stock market
- Success/Experience leading other managers is preferred
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills (e.g. pattern recognition)
- The ability to concisely and accurately communicate complex topics
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one