Brokerage Operations Associate (Investor Communications)
Robinhood, Charlotte, NC or Westlake, TX, or Lake Mary, FL, or Chicago, IL
See jobs at Robinhood
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is expanding its operations team and looking for a hardworking, entrepreneurial individual to work on a new operational challenge. This candidate will take point running the day-to-day of Robinhood's core investor communications processes.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Day-to-day management of investor communication product inputs, including proxy voting, prospectus delivery, corporate actions, and more
- Working with outside parties in an accurate, timely, and professional manner
- Utilizing and improving monitoring tools and reports to track performance and quality metrics to inform process improvements
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with rules and regulations applicable to Robinhood's operations
- Analyzing complex legal and financial documents and translating them into meaningful insights in an organized manner
- Working collaboratively with other team members from product, engineering, sales, and finance to improve operating processes and product development as Robinhood continues to increase efficiency across the investor communications ecosystem
- Familiarity with operations, customer support, or client service and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are a doer who prides yourself on attention to detail, consistency, reliability, and constant improvement.
- You make important decisions independently, but also know when to collaborate with managers and colleagues in a team environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are knowledgeable and hungry to learn more about financial technology, capital markets, and brokerage operations.
- 2+ years of experience in operations or a similar function within financial services or technology
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments; strong critical thinking & creative problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients and third parties in a professional, consistent manner
- Experience with business intelligence and reporting tools like Domo, Tableau, Looker, etc.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.